Friday, July 10, 2009

Preparing for Senior Year... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I can't believe that I'm a senior already! It seems like just yesterday I was a shy, quiet freshman, and now I'm a shy senior. There are so many things to do before graduation and college! Class rings, prom, homecoming, senior package, cap and gown. The list never ends! Whenever I think I have a grip on things for a minute, something else comes up! Be it a death in the family, a friend getting pregnant, or a brother's best friend attempting suicide. My life is absolutely crazy, and never gets any easier. I have an awesome family, and lots of great friends, but I have this whole other life that they don't see at school. But my escapes from the chaotic world are singing, reading, writing, playing flute, and playing piano. I've been a musician for as long as I can remember.

No comments: