Friday, June 4, 2010

Why Am I Still Here?

There are times when I've thought to myself, "Why am I still here on Earth? Life sucks, and nothing's going to make it better." Especially when my mom screams at me incessantly. I have an Xacto knife hidden away in my nightstand drawer, but I haven't used it. There have been times when I've wanted to pull it out, though. Like tonight. My mom's pissed for some reason, my grade in one of my classes dropped slightly, and I haven't cleaned my room to her satisfaction, so she took prom away! I spent over $200 of my own money that I saved from Christmas and my birthday, and for nothing. Sometimes I want to yell that I hate my life, and I just want to die. People always say, "Oh, you're just upset. You don't mean it." But a lot of times, I do mean it! No one knows the kind of hell I've been through since my parents divorced when I was 10. Sometimes I think the world would be a better place without me.   

No comments: