Saturday, August 1, 2009

Funny Story: I live in LA, but I can't seem to meet any celebrities!!!

Well, I guess I have met a few. Like I went to pre-school with Wolfie VanHalen, elementary and middle school with Mason Lucero (in Clint Eastwood's "Bloodwork"), middle school with Victoria Justice, I've talked to David Sutcliffe, Eric Szmanda, and Chris Noth. Mr. Noth actually started the conversation with me! It was two weeks before finals, the first weekend of June. My mom and I were in Starbucks, and I was working on homework because my histroy teacher had assigned two chapters to do over the weekend. It was quite a difficult feat to accomplish, considering that I had a concert with my school band the Friday night before, and my grandparents had come out to be there. I spent Saturday with them, and Sunday was homework day. I had gotten some of it done on Friday night and Saturday afternoon, but it was still a close call. I was doing homework and also making study cards for the final on the Era of Conformity and the 1960s. He had his son with him, and I had smiled at his little boy. I was talking a question over with my mom, and he chimed in with, "Looks like you got a lot of homework." I was shocked, and that shock ran through my body. I said, quite calmly (to my surprise), "You have no idea. Finals are in two weeks, and my teacher wants us to learn as much as possible, so he slammed us with two chapters due tomorrow, and he assigned it on Friday!" I then proceeded to tell him that I'm a fan of his, and returned dutifully to my homework. But that was so cool! I wish I could meet more celebrities! Somehow. Maybe someday I will. Now that I'm a senior in high school, I won't have as many tough classes, and I'll have more time to sightsee and watch for celebrities. Lol, just kidding. I'm not a stalker. I just happen to bump into them, at random places. I would love to meet the actors from one of my favorite shows, "Crossing Jordan", particularly the one who portrayed Nigel. And the one who portrayed Bug. I loved that show so much, and was so upset when they cancelled it. Oh, well! C'est la vie! I'd also love to meet Orlando Bloom, and I am a huge fan of his also. Maybe somehow, someday I will. Just have to be patient and keep my hopes up. Stay tuned! More posts of the summer before my senior year and posts of senior year to come!

No comments: